Farm Rules and Safety
Please read and follow all farm rules. Following the rules will help make your experience at our farm safe and fun for everyone. Anyone violating these rules will be asked to leave, without a refund.
1) No smoking inside the gates. Smoking is only allowed in the parking lot. Smoking on the farm is a fire hazard, and hazard to our livestock. We do not want our livestock to eat a cigaret butt left on the ground, nor have the fields and barns catch on fire!
2) We are a Christian family establishment, Alcohol is prohibited on the premises. (Being intoxicated on the farm can be dangerous as well.)
3) Do not pick corn and sunflowers unless you are purchasing them. The crops need to be attached to the stalks in order for us to harvest them at the end of the season.
4) Do not knock over or destroy corn stalks in the maze. This is a tripping hazard and also ruins the maze for others.
5) In the maze, stay on the 7ft. wide paths. Do not walk, run or dart through the cron stalks. This is because the corn stalks have razor sharp leaves that will cut you if you go through them. It is also a tripping hazard and can cause collisions with others.
6) Do not throw corn! This is extremely dangerous. An ear of corn can seriously injure someone if it is thrown at them.
7) Do not throw or smash pumpkins. Pumpkins are costly and cannot be sold if they are damaged.
8) Follow the attraction rules that are posted at each attraction. There are rules at the attractions for your safety and the safety of others.
9) Please be courteous and aware of others around you.
10) Pets are NOT allowed at the farm. However, Service Animals are allowed, by law, and need to follow ADA guidelines.
Thank you for following these rules! Be safe and have fun!
WARNING: Under Missouri law, there is no liability for an injury or death of a participant in a registered agritourism activity conducted at this registered agritourism location if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of such agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, but are not limited to, the potential of you as a participant to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death and the potential of another participant to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this registered agritourism activity.